Rollout in Kenya
Rollout in Vihiga County, Kenya, as part of a consortium project to study the scientific and technological feasibility of food security and soil carbon sequestration.
- Itk – Climate-smart agronomic expertise
- Airbus – Satellite Imaging and Image Processing
- GE-DATA – Generates geospatial agricultural statistics from satellite images
- LocateIT – Specialises in location-based services.
- Integration of various satellite image sources
- Rollout to approximately 2000 producers at start-up
- Collecting as much data as possible on practices on the plots to see how technical itineraries could be improved and calibrate agronomic models