Management support solution to facilitate cooperation
between farmers and agricultural supply chains
FieldSim is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform designed to help you make your agricultural supply chains more sustainable across a whole region. Dedicated to agriculture and the environment, FieldSim combines three levels of services: sector management, advice and decision support.
Technical support for producers
Why choose FieldSim?
Accessible to all
Easy to use,
ergonomic & intuitive tools
Simple applications, real-time easy-to-understand control data
- Provides business intelligence dashboards for monitoring specific data and improving performance
- Field information feedback and easy access to data by simple text message
Deployed as SaaS
24/7 access for real-time communication
Centralized, geo-referenced, reliable and up-to-date data
- Data accessible from the web or the mobile/tablet application
- Displayed on different maps or dashboards for real-time viewing of data and graphics, downloading of reports and carrying out analyses.
Suits all types of organisation
(agribusinesses, cooperatives, federations, NGOs, governments, etc.)
Data available for each profile:
- Extension agents can access all the information on their farmer groups and modify the data.
- All users can search, filter, download and modify data according to their access rights.
- Communication between the different actors
for all types of network:
Mobile or tablet application
Field workers can enter data (producer, plot geolocation, cultivation practices, etc.) directly in the application with or without an Internet connection
« Je peux plus facilement communiquer avec les agriculteurs et leur fournir des recommandations en temps réel, pendant la saison. L’application m’aide à mettre en place des méthodes de conduite personnalisées tout en atteignant plus d’agriculteurs, plus efficacement »
« I can more easily communicate with farmers and provide real-time recommendations throughout the season. The app helps me implement customized driving methods while reaching more farmers, more efficiently. »