The purpose of this policy is to inform users of our site about the personal data we collect and the following information, if applicable:
- The personal data we will collect
- How we use the data we collect
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of users of the site
Personal data must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with respect to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency)
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation)
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization)
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy)
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- The collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- Hardware and software details
- Links when a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user views on our site
- Zip code
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on your site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Company Name
- Employment information
This data may be collected through the following methods:
- Sending a contact request
- Sending a request for a demo
- Sending an unsolicited application
- Submitting an application for a position
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we automatically collect is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy.
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- If required by law
- If required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
In order to ensure the protection of your data, we have defined a data protection officer who can be reached at the following address
Cap Alpha, 9 Avenue de l’Europe, 34830 Clapiers.
All data stored in our system are well secured and are only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s dismissal.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
If you wish to have your information deleted or amended in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
Cap Alpha, 9 Avenue de l’Europe, 34830 Clapiers
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
a. Functional cookies
We use these to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
b. Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the following:
04 67 59 30 20
Cap Alpha, 9 Avenue de l’Europe, 34830 Clapiers
You can also file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). Additional information is available on its website www.cnil.fr.
Effective date: January 30, 2022