The cookies issued by our site allow us to:
Facilitate and improve your navigation on our site
- The type of terminal you are using (Smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.);
- The operating system of your terminal (Mac Os, iOS, Android, Windows, etc.);
- The categories and versions of plug-ins on your terminal;
- Your Internet service provider (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Free, etc.);
- The browser used (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.);
- The advertising identifier linked to the operating system of your Terminal;
- The IP address of your terminal;
- The geolocation data of your terminal;
- Your language preferences.
To improve our services
- Statistics on the consultation of the various pages of our site (such as the category of goods or services presented on the pages you visit, the time you spend on them, their timestamp, etc.);
- The complete URL path to, through and from our site;
- Confirmation of receipt and reading of commercial, prospecting or informational e-mails that we may send to you, provided, where applicable, that you have given your prior consent.
Your choices concerning cookies
Several possibilities are offered to you to manage your preferences with regard to cookies.
Managing your preferences via the tool available on our site
We collect your consent, in particular through a banner, before allowing the recording of cookies on your terminal.
The banner includes the possibility for you to configure the various cookies, according to the categories described above.
You can modify your choices at any time and, if necessary, deactivate these cookies (with the exception of the navigation cookies that are essential to the use of our Site).
The taking into account of your preference is based on a cookie. If you delete all cookies stored on your device (via your browser), we – or our Partners – will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
In order to prevent the use of these cookies, you can change the cookie settings in your browser. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you wish, you can set your browser to reject all cookies systematically or to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis before they are installed. You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser. The configuration of each browser is different.
We draw your attention to the fact that a total deactivation of cookies could prevent the use or access to certain features of our website.
Your browser’s help menu will tell you how to manage your cookie preferences, and is accessible at the following addresses:
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For example, if you wish to delete all or part of the cookies, the procedure is as follows:
- If you are using the Explorer browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the general tab, Browsing History, click on Settings. Then click on View Files and select the Cookie(s) you wish to disable. Then close the window that contains this list of Cookies and double-click OK to return to the Internet.
- If you are using the Firefox browser: click on the Firefox Menu icon, then click on the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Remove Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and delete them.
- If you are using the Safari browser: click the Settings button, then click Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to disable and click Clear or Clear All.
- If you’re using the Chrome browser: click the Google Chrome menu icon, then click Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings. To disable cookies: Select Prohibit all sites from storing data, click Cookies and site data, then hover over the site that created the cookie, and click X in the right corner, or click Delete all.